Dynamic Buyer required with a strong understanding & experience of product development, price control & supplier management to ensure continued sourcing of direct goods & services for the manufacture of a range of market leading drinks vending machines.
Our client, has an urgent requirement for a dynamic Buyer with a proven understanding & experience of product development, price control & supplier management to ensure continued sourcing & procurement of direct goods & services for the manufacture of their range of market leading drinks vending machines. You will be responsible for:
• Providing commercial leadership and support for all Equipment Development Projects, ensuring commercial and supply requirements are at the heart of the Equipment Development Process.
• Developing commercial strategies for the sourcing of Vending Machines and all relevant components.
• Managing the relationships and on-going development of suppliers to ensure continuity of supply, quality and the acceptance of total cost of ownership.
• Negotiating contractual terms and conditions with suppliers to commercialise new product developments and for the extension of contracts for existing products and components.
• Ensuring the relevant agreements are in place to protect and/or secure the Intellectual Property Rights of new developments.
• Influencing the development of specifications for new product developments and innovation and where competitive advantage can be gained through specification variation.
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement LLP (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.