Search By Industry Sector
Welcome to search4 procurement Candidates
Spend Matters – the world’s leading web resource for procurement and supply chain insight and information – is delighted to welcome you to search4 procurement. If you are a procurement or supply chain professional, you can:
- simply browse and apply directly for jobs
- complete our simple registration, which means you’ll get our essential monthly newsletter and other benefits including our FREE e-Guide, "Great Procurement Interview Questions (and how to answer them...)"
- complete the full registration for job alert emails when a new role matches your requirements
- upload your cv for faster and easier applications.
AMAZING OFFER FOR RECRUITERS...
Candidates will always have free access to our site.
But for Recruiters, ALL NEW JOB POSTINGS ARE FREE OF CHARGE until the end of June 2013!
Click here for details of how to register as a recruiter and post jobs.
This gives you the chance to try us out at no cost. Our aim is to remain extremely good value, forever, as well as to be the procurement jobs site with the best and most interesting content for Candidates and Recruiters alike.
We’ll have new blogs and articles at least once a week for you, as well as our monthly newsletter and other benefits. So please give us a try if you’re a recruiter, and visit regularly if you’re a candidate.
- Available Now!
- "Buying Professional Services" by Peter Smith and Fiona Czerniawska, published by Economist Books, is available from Amazon and at all good bookshops....
- Photo or No Photo?
- Read Ginny Smith's article to help you decide whether or not to enclose a lovely photograph with your CV when you apply for a job!...
- The Spend Matters Family
- If you don’t already, you might enjoy reading our family of websites – Spend Matters UK/Europe, Spend Matters US, Metal Miner (for the metals industry, believe it or not) and Healthcare Matters (work that one out yourself)....
- Free e-book
- REGISTER as a candidate today - it's totally free - to receive regular newsletters and our FREE e-Guide, GREAT PROCUREMENT INTERVIEW QUESTIONS (and How To Answer Them!)...